Nov 7, 2011

Christmas List

OK! I know it's only the 7th of November but I thought getting my Christmas list out early would help my chances of getting the things I want better:)

1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever book (#6)  
2. Taylor Swift WonderStruck Perfume
3. Clothing from Hollister Co. 
And last but not least, this beautiful bike!
What's on YOUR Christmas list?
~Kate

6 comments:

  1. The sample I got of the perfume smelt sooo good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm i wanttt a....... cell phone heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Kate! I want an iPod and clothes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kaylie: If you go to belk and ask for a sample of it they'll give you like a 1 ounce bottle!!! @Emily: I figured you'd ask for that lol!!! @Christina: That's awesome! That was basically my Christmas list last year lol:)
    Just a reminder, Christmas is Jesus's birthday and we should give thanks for that. Praise God! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus is the reason for the season!(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....woooowww....I was JUST there and now I read this...haha! I'll have to do that next time :b

    ReplyDelete

You're so awesome! Thanks for commenting! God Bless YOU! :) :)