Ok I know that's a wierd way to start a blog post, but hey, it's true! For some reason, it seems as if all my neighbors have started cooking the side dishes today. ..Awkward.. Anyways, I love Thanksgiving! If I could eat turkey, stuffing, casserole, dip, biscuits, AND pie everyday of the year it would be totally awesome!! But I don't think I could do that-by the second day I'd need some pizza! Lol!
So far I've been pretty good by keeeping up with the Charlie Brown episodes. I've watched them everytime a holiday has comed! I watched the Valentines day one, St. Patricks Day, The Great Pumpkin.. And now the Thanksgiving one is coming on! :)
Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Love, Kate

Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving lovely <3
ReplyDeleteWe watch all the Charlie Brown episodes too! I love them(: I'm not sure how many times I've seen the holiday ones haha.
ReplyDeleteHaha I just can't get that saying out of my head "it's the great' pumpkin charlie brown' hahahaha
ReplyDeleteI hope you did too Kaylie <3
ReplyDelete