Nov 27, 2011

Which One?

Hey ya'll!! First off, I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving! Second, now that Christmas is coming up, there are a lot of decision making for Christmas list now. I need some help. Which one should I get?

A camera that I've been dying to get for like, ever!!
-Or-

A bike that would enertain me a lot more than a camera- and I get bored a lot!!

Anyways, just tell me in the comments. In the meantime (since every blogger has been doing this)
What's your favorite Christmas movie?
~Kate :)

4 comments:

  1. BIKEEE!!!! Then we can go on the 5 ml bike rides I do along the river at my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it was me...I'd do the camera but that's only because I'm a photography junkie haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I really want a bike but if I don't get it I wrote down camera too haha.

    ReplyDelete

You're so awesome! Thanks for commenting! God Bless YOU! :) :)