Girls: Boys:
Sophia Aiden
Emma Jackson
Isabella Mason
Olivia Liam
Ava Jacob
Lily Jayden
Chloe Ethan
Madison Noah.
Emma Jackson
Isabella Mason
Olivia Liam
Ava Jacob
Lily Jayden
Chloe Ethan
Madison Noah.
Hmm.. interesting that 'Kate' is no longer on the list but oh well! Lol.
Anyways, we all know that it's Christmas time when all the annoying Christmas songs come on the radio over and over again... and over... and over..
I think besides being a Pediatrician when I grow up, I'll also be a baker! I think I've completely mastered the art of making cookies!!! Oh and let's not forget blueberry muffin cake with whipped topping and hot cocoa! :) Aww I love the holidays.. Every December, my family & I pick 25 Christmas movies to watch- one everyday until Christmas! :)
Happy December 1st!
~Kate
What is your special family tradition for Christmas?
P.s. I came up with this cool new logo for recycling- "Keep Clean & Stay Green" HA I love it!!!!

Haha Noah ;)
ReplyDeleteOMG that is such a cute Christmas tradition!!! IKR!! hahaha Christmas songs can get old fast! haha I really like the blogs! keep 'em coming! :D <3
ReplyDelete