Dec 17, 2011

My Favorite Things About Christmas

You know why I love Christmas?... Because you can do things that you can't normally do throughout the rest of the year. Here are a few of my favorite things about Christmas:
First off, you get to decorate the house so crazy beautiful!

Second, you can eat cookies almost every night of the year! Oh and let's not forget pie on Christmas Eve and Christmas!! :)
Third, you get to watch movies that you're not allowed to watch any other time of the year! The Grinch who Stole Christmas is my favorite!!.. (Well I guess you're allowed to watch them but then it just spoils it when Christmas rolls around- and trust me, that happens FAST!)

Fourth, JESUS CHRIST THE SAVIOR WAS BORN! Prasie God!! :) :)
                
What are your favorite things about Christmas?
~Kate

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I like how you updated you sibling listing ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're so awesome! Thanks for commenting! God Bless YOU! :) :)