I love all of them! But throughout the year as I read my bible I'm going to post some of my favorite ones on here.
My Favorite Bible Stories
By, Hannah Bell
Adam and Eve is one of my favorites- and is the beginning of them all! It really shows what happens when you disobey God.
Mary and Joseph- I like how Mary got pregnant spiritually from God. And how an Angel was sent to Joseph to tell him to still marry her.
Jesus Christ- There is so much that I love about this part of the bible- It's to much to explain! But, he died for our sins and loved us before we first loved him.
That's all for today, but there will be more coming!
I'm also introducing to this blog, "Joke of the Week" if you have a joke you'd like to send me, just email. If I get more subscribers I'll start contests' and stuff. So tell your friends! :)
Jesus loves you!!!!
~Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"Story timeee" haha! I love all of those storys too! One I really like is noahs ark :) and what the rainbow means I just think thats so cool :) and I'll have to send you a few jokes ;D
ReplyDeleteahhhh joke of the week! cant wait lol! and i love those stories tooo!
ReplyDelete-smk
Check out my new site! http://jesusfreaks97.wordpress.com/...
ReplyDelete