Wow! This week went fast! I'm going to show you a few photos on how my week went.
Monday: I measured the sandwich I made for lunch... 3 inches!!! (I know, I'm so weird!) :)
^Wednesday: I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG BUT I THINK I REALLY ROCK AT BAKING! .. I'm serious!! I made Russian Teacakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I have children, he/she will be veryy lucky.. xD hehe
Thursday: Me and my little brother made a pink playdo snowman (since there's no snow outside..yet!)
Friday: I decided to get a little christmasy with my nails:)
As for random things, you should check out these websites: http://www.emilyznotes.wordpress.com/ , http://www.bigb94.wordpress.com/ and http://www.horsechicwithprancer.blogspot.com/ :) They're awesome sites!!
Alrighty, I think that's all my shout-outs! Have a thrilling weekend!!
~Kate
P.S. How was your weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Loving the nails kate! It sounds like you had a fun week! :)
ReplyDelete-SMK
Sounds like you had a great week :D hope to see ya soon sista <3
ReplyDeleteYes it was an awesome week! :) Thanks Sarah I could do yours like that when we get together! Me too Kaylie! <3
ReplyDeletethat would be awesome!!!! haha
ReplyDelete-smk