So you know what kind of words we use in our house? --New rule--
"What the pickle"
"Oh my mayonaise"
"Who the strawberry pie"
....
.......
..
It's not as bad as it looks! Seriously! lol
We're getting our Christmas tree today! :D ... Awww I love waking up because I found this robe in our hall closet and OH MY MAYONAISE it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfy!!!!!!!!!!
Ok well I'm really hungry. Have a happy December 2nd! :)
~Kate
Oh yeah tonight we're watching "Shrek the Halls"
Dec 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

what the dingle barry!!!!!!1
ReplyDeleteLove the new backround :) very cute!
ReplyDeletehahaha here's another: holy chiz! hahahahhaha your so random haha ily kate!! :) have fun decorating the tree sis!
ReplyDelete@TK dangerrrr, you're catching on mr. dangerous! ;)
ReplyDelete@Kaylie, Thanks girl!! I thought I should change it because of Christmas and all!
@Sarah, yeah! I forgot about that one! Aww ily you too:)